Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default I bought a Moto G from Motorola, and it doesn't come with aCHARGER!

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:18:08 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Won't it charge thru USB port? My laptop has feature to
boost USB output current to charge many different things
on USB port. Also There is Car DC 12V to USB charger you
can buy.

Yes. But if the Moto-G spec is really 1 amp to 1.5 amp
recommended charger capability, the real question is
whether your laptop and car adapter can meet the current
spec for the Moto G.