Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] andstf84@gmail.com is offline

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistor failures

Hi.I managed to fit the fsu right behind the glove compartiment.Added a little fan ,but the hvac doesn't have a +12 so i made a circuit with an 10k ntc that allows the fan to start only when it gets hot
The copper strip is just a bypass for the +12 of the blower .
The radiator that i used is all copper and a had to isolate it because when it touches the ground(-) the blower comes on at full speed.
I made the test on low speed half hour and it stays warm.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/bkpt1joem68b4u6/kv5qGP_CAL