Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Metal vs. wood fence posts

On 02/05/2014 07:10 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:00:19 -0600, philo wrote:

On 02/05/2014 03:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 14:35:01 -0600, philo wrote:

On 02/05/2014 02:27 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:34:26 PM UTC-5, Zz Yzx wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE

Zz Yzx hasn't been around for a long time. He lives in Zzyzx, CA or
used too, likely still does.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zzyzx,_California

...just sayin'

Holy cow, I never knew there was such a place.

One day I was kidding around with my friends and told them I once
traveled so far out in the boonies I came to the intersection of Hwys
"X" and "XX"

A few days later, for my job, I had to go through a small town and
actually ended up at the intersection I just made up to be funny.

When Zzyzx posted here, I had asked about his nym. I have driven past
the exit to Zzyzx many times. He did say he lived in Zzyzx. I was
confused on the pronunciation of Zzyzx but learned it later...
Zeye-zix

The closest thing I heard to it was: syzygy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syzygy_%28astronomy%29