Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default blind ATM operators

On 02/05/2014 06:50 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:59:09 -0600, philo wrote:

snip

The Secret Service screwed the pooch by letting this guy next to the
president. Known schizophrenic suffering from hallucinations -
admitted by him - long history of illness. Looked like he was doing
Japanese arithmetic in thin air or something.

Oh, he previously had put tires over someone's head and burned it to
torture them. (reported)

People think water boarding is so terrible? Imagine that.

The place where I do my volunteer work is geared up for adults who have
mental illness and want to have a better life.

There are a lot a success stories. Out of all the forms of mental
illness, schizophrenia is one of the worst.