Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default blind ATM operators

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 23:45:48 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

My local corner store has an ATM that is not owned/operated by banks.
Perhaps an independent vendor. Cash withdrawals have a fee of $2.75
for the transaction. Then the bank will also charge a fee for an out
of network transaction. Double whammy.

Does that store accept debit cards? I've been in stores that have a sign
saying "No Debit Cards. ATM Available".

Yes they do - no cash back, though. No fee for using debit.

Then the ATM charges a couple of bucks or more, which I'll wager the store
gets a piece of.

Here, I see people getting money from the ATM (one person in
particular). She must have a large fund from an inheritance or
something.

Then she goes over to the slot machines and puts the money back. Ya
can't make this stuff up