Edwin Pawlowski

Default Need psyciatric advice

"George" wrote in message
I have been
tinkering with this thing a couple hours every other day for a week or
so and I got to wondering.. why? Why do I have to have a cosmetically
perfect shelf for the garage? I am wondering if I am going insane.

Any thoughts?

George

Yes, you are insane. You proved that the day you bought your first
woodworking tool. Normal people sit in front of the TV, drink beer, and
belch a lot.

I find myself doing the same as you. I consider every joint a trial and
education to better my abilities. The only saving aspect of this is that
when you are done you can be very proud of what you did. Insane still, but
proud.
Ed