Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] washermachin@gmail.com is offline

Default OT Big trucks w/crip plates

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:14:34 PM UTC+5:30, Zaky Waky wrote:
I live in a rural farm area where there are a lot of big pickup trucks like

this: http://sportscars2013.com/2013-dodge-ram-1500-pickup-truck/ and

many of them have "disabled" window-tags or plates because there are a lot

of old people around here driving them. My questions is: if you are so

cripped-up that you need a crip plate, then how can you climb up and down

into that thing?

Since this NG has a lot of old crips hanging around, I thought this would

be a good place to ask. Your not working so you have the time to answer.

Washing machines come in two basic types: the familiar top loading machine and front loading machines. Top loading washers are of two basic designs: the direct-drive machine made by Whirlpool (also sold by Sears under the Kenmore brand, but still made by Whirlpool) and the belt-driven machines made by everyone else, including the older Whirlpool machines...yellowvanhandyman.com/washerrepair.aspx