Posted to alt.home.repair
Damning Dumass - Welfare TeaBillie Damning Dumass - Welfare TeaBillie is offline

Default Cost of trailer heater tape?

On 02/04/2014 06:09 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Guy across the street from me had his water
freeze, again. He didn't leave a faucet drip.
He'd seen ad for plumbing, and called them.
They came out, and put on 50 feet of heater
tape, under his trailer.

What's that all supposed to cost? I don't know,
never had it done.

Working under trailers is a pain in the ass.
Often it is an even bigger problem to collect payment.

My absolute minimum *upfront* charge would start at $500.