Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:10:53 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 2/4/2014 6:28 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 08:56:52 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 2/3/2014 5:59 PM, krw@a
ttt.bizz wrote:
On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:07:13 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

woodchucker wrote:

But then again, any child star has that ability to turn into the most
F'd up adult. The lack of proper parenting, the constant nurturing of
an out of control ego.., and never saying no to the brats.

Ron Howard didn't turn out TOO bad. He's a typical liberal Hollyweird
type but seems to be alright otherwise.

Well, you see what he and his handlers want you to see. Not saying that
he is not a perfect example of what one should strive to be but unless
you know him you really don't know him.

Are you saying that Bieber's handlers want you to see a spoiled-rotten
druggie?

Bingo. With some so called talent if it were not for the bad publicity
there would be no publicity. There is a point however when you cross
the line and for many of us that line has already been crossed. But we
are not the ones that matter.

I'm not buying it. He's just on a crash course to meet Belushi.

Rock Hudson, Andy Griffith, Peter Sellers? all seemed to be stand up
guys at one time.

Hudson raised eyebrows with is sexual preferences and IIRC Sellers had
some weirdness, too. AG was, by all accounts, up and up. I think AG
was the straight behind Ron Howard's arrow.

Not from what I have heard. AG may have a straight appearance in recent
years because of how the rest of the world looks by comparison. And at
some point looks give way and the party is over.

Don't buy that, either. AG has long been credited with keeping RH's
head straight when he was a kid.