Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

On 2/4/2014 6:29 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 09:38:45 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
I think we can cast much of the blame on our government leaders. They
lead by example.

Maybe, but I think most of them have/had good intentions in what they
did, just that things didn't turn out quite as planned.

Hummmmmm. I think our government leaders pander to those that don't
know any better and promise them what they cannot deliver. So when I
say that I am going to pay your bills and only do so by increasing your
taxes......... Promote stupidity and you get more stupidity.

The absolute worst the thing that the government leaders could do to
themselves is spend money on teaching people how to manage their money
and be responsible of their own welfare.

The more the government gives the more it promotes poverty.