Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 17:42:44 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/4/2014 2:20 PM, Shadow wrote:

There is no such thing as an "insurance company that is unable
to pay for medicine". When they say that, they mean it might affect
how much cocaine they can buy at the next office party.
Which is why I always say, if there is ever a possibility of a
public health plan, choose that. Only private health insurance will
limit what a doctor prescribes.
[]'s

I don't have the specifics, but I'm sure that
the insurance companies don't have unlimited
money like you suggest. Or more correctly, that
they are buying [street] drugs instead of
[prescribed patient] medicine.

Well, after I read this:

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...-joke-20121213

I can imagine doctors prescribing cocaine for their rich
patients.

Party Use only
"Sniff one dose whenever you feel bored"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012