Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] andstf84@gmail.com is offline

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistor failures

miercuri, 5 februarie 2014, 01:43:49 UTC+2, a scris:
The fsu from behr doesnt have that resin and it was easy to open.the new module has the transistor on a copper plate to make the heat transfer fast but the contact with the aluminium its not so good.I did lost the waranty when i did this,but i'm not giving up in building an fsu from scratch.I have some pictures of the fsu.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/lfsinwz9sh48jid/W--GuYxNWN
with this new fsu i can see the circuit bord and i can make an ideea about elmos 10901d and find a replacement