Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy? Stumpy

Peter posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

As someone who falls squarely into the category of "Washington
bureaucrat" for the final 14 years of my military medical career, I very
strongly resent the implication of your statement.

Peter, Stumped is a troll! If anyone does not believe me they must make a valid effort to look at
past postings in this and the alt.hvac (probably more) groups. See for yourself. He is a danger to
others and has posted the fact he ripped off older citizens. I urge everyone to plonk him.

--
Tekkie