Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/4/2014 2:20 PM, Shadow wrote:

There is no such thing as an "insurance company that is unable
to pay for medicine". When they say that, they mean it might affect
how much cocaine they can buy at the next office party.
Which is why I always say, if there is ever a possibility of a
public health plan, choose that. Only private health insurance will
limit what a doctor prescribes.
[]'s

I don't have the specifics, but I'm sure that
the insurance companies don't have unlimited
money like you suggest. Or more correctly, that
they are buying [street] drugs instead of
[prescribed patient] medicine.

--
..
Christopher A. Young