Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/3/2014 9:25 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 2/2/2014 6:02 PM, Daring Dufas: Hypocrite Sock of Killer Loon
wrote:

will never understand. I keep an eye on my roommates home, office,
handle a lot of paperwork for him and keep the computers up and in
good

Hi, Roommates home? Are you resident in an institution?

My roommate owns the house and he travels between here and another
county where his daughter, her husband and his other family members
reside. I suppose "housemate" would be a more accurate term. I just got
off the phone with him where he's on the road heading for a service call
in a city west of here to let him know I snagged a bid for another
job in a town near to his family home. I went on a service call with JH
yesterday to setup a big network printer at a daycare center. I know a
lot more about computers than he does and the service call didn't
require climbing ladders or crawling around on the floor. I try to get
out in the field as often as I can because I must move around, I can't
just sit around. ^_^

TDD