Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

In article ,
"Terry Coombs" wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:28:34 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The ultimate consequence of Affirmative Action IS The President of
my country and THAT does concern me because of all the destruction
he has done and will do to my country. o_O

The voters of the U.S. put the President in office.

Too bad a lot of those voters were dead ,

can you provide un-biased proof

and that many of them voted more than once .

can you provide un-biased proof

There is no question in my mind that the last 2 elections were

stolen due to voter fraud .

there is no question in my mind that the republicans did everything they
could to prevent early voting, mail-in ballots and create long lines at
Democratic rich polling places. I also have no doubt that if there were
any SIGNIFICANT voter ID fraud, it was a black op of the republicans

And that Barry Soetoro is the biggest fraud ever
perpetrated upon the American public . I'm just waiting to see how he
tries to stay in power . He's already got a good start on corrupting
our military leaders into agreeing to fire on US citizens . Let's
just hope the people that actually have to pull those triggers
realize that it's their friends and neighbors out there on the
business end of those arms . It's gonna get ugly , and the question
is not if but when ...