Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Amanda Williams Amanda Williams is offline

Default I bought a Moto G from Motorola, and it doesn't come with a CHARGER!

Seth Goodman wrote in
:

In article ,
wrote:

Have any of you bought the $200 Moto G smartphone?

Did yours come with a charger?
If not, what size charger do we need to buy?

My 16GB Moto G came from Motorola (not from Google Play)
and it arrived only with a white USB cable. There is no
charger! That stinks!

Now I have to buy a charger.
But, which 5V USB charger do I buy?
Nowhere in the package does it say the amps needed.

"How do I properly charge my device?

In order to keep the price low, Motorola made many cost-saving

decisons.
In this case, our research showed that many people already had a
suitable Motorola charger available, or a PC or other device that can

be
used to charge Moto G.

Any Motorola charger with the correct micro-USB tip will charge your
Moto G. You will see the best results when the output of the charger is
between 500 mA and 1.5 A. The higher the output, the faster your Moto G
will charge.

If your charger output is higher, the MOTO G will automatically

restrict
the charging rate. If your charger is lower, it will simply take longer
to reach a full charge."

https://motorola-global-
portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/97318/p/30,6720

,
9050/action/auth

Yeah any micro-usb charger will do... I use the same charger for my phone
and my tablet... it was originally a charger for an old long deceased
phone

--
Aw – Small but dangerous