Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

On 2/4/2014 7:55 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Something called "voter fraud" and another thing
called "voter intimidation" and a third called
"Diebold electronic voting" makes me wonder about
that.

Nah, Diebold's head said years ago that he was a Republican, so the Dems
decided his machines were all corrupted. Please try to keep your
conspiracy theories straight. It is hard enough to follow as it is...

Conspiracy theory? Baah! I heard that straight from
my Aunt Myrtle, who heard it from her cousin's hair
dresser Madge (who's still soaking in palmolive).

--
..
Christopher A. Young