Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

In article ,
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 2/3/2014 10:10 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
The ultimate consequence of Affirmative
Action IS The President of my country and THAT does concern me because
of all the destruction he has done and will do to my country. o_O

The voters of the U.S. put the President in office.
And you'll live with it.
All your squealing like a stuck pig won't change a thing.

Something called "voter fraud" and another thing
called "voter intimidation" and a third called
"Diebold electronic voting" makes me wonder about
that.

Nah, Diebold's head said years ago that he was a Republican, so the Dems
decided his machines were all corrupted. Please try to keep your
conspiracy theories straight. It is hard enough to follow as it is...
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²