Hylourgos

Default Nailer Query - followup question...

"John Moorhead" wrote in message ...
Folks -

Okay, what about palm nailers? This PC unit sounded interesting...

A couple of thoughts. First, if you're just curious you might try the
HF model, which is commonly on sale for around $40 (the whole kit).

As a replacement for a framing nailer, my thoughts are that it's an
apples/oranges thing. If you need a framing nailer, the palm nailer
will not satisfy you. I have one, and use it on occasion, and am
grateful for it. But I see it as useful only in tight quarters. I'd
*much* rather have a decent framing hammer than a palm nailer to do
most framing projects.

H.