Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone under 60 not bankrupt by their health insurance rates?

Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:28:34 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

The ultimate consequence of Affirmative
Action IS The President of my country and THAT does concern me
because of all the destruction he has done and will do to my
country. o_O

The voters of the U.S. put the President in office.

Too bad a lot of those voters were dead , and that many of them voted more
than once . There is no question in my mind that the last 2 elections were
stolen due to voter fraud . And that Barry Soetoro is the biggest fraud ever
perpetrated upon the American public . I'm just waiting to see how he tries
to stay in power . He's already got a good start on corrupting our military
leaders into agreeing to fire on US citizens . Let's just hope the people
that actually have to pull those triggers realize that it's their friends
and neighbors out there on the business end of those arms . It's gonna get
ugly , and the question is not if but when ...
--
Snag