Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On 2/3/2014 7:55 AM, CRNG wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 22:37:52 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote in

I bought an inexpensive Hi-Point CF-380 HC which is a lot of gun
for the money. It came with an 8 round magazine but I'll have to
get the 10 round magazine so it will fit my hand better. The last
pistol I owned was a Belgian made NATO issue 9mm Browning
Hi-Power. There are a lot of pro/con videos on YouTube about
Hi-Point but it's a basic simple firearm with a lifetime
warranty. The CF-380 is kind of heavy for its caliber so when you
run out of ammo, you can bash in a dobad's head with it. ^_^

http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ns_380acp.html

That's a nice piece.

It's a gun, it's not nice - certainly not nice lookingg

Take a look at the SCCY (pronounced Sky) compact 9mm. I bought one
simply because of the "feel" of it in my grip. I didn't need another
pistol or revolver but this one is...

www.sccy.com

US made in Daytona Beach, lifetime warranty, DAO, 10+1 and comes in
under 22oz fully loaded. Great CCW gun or travel gun (I won't be
happy but I won't flip out if some baggage handler rips me off. Just
let the airline buy me a replacement for ~ $250)

Those are nice looking pistols but the price I saw was $299.00. Of
course there may be used ones out there that can be bought for less
money. Did you purchase yours new from a dealer? I really can't afford a
$300.00 pistol. ^_^

TDD