Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Anyone under 60 and healthy?

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 09:55:07 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Zaky Waky wrote:
Is anyone participating in or visiting this group under 60 years old and
healthy (not cronicly taking prescripton meds, not "disabled", not cripped,
not whining about how much pain they are in, not morbidly obese)?

Seems not, except for me.

Hi,
How about over 70? Except for me? No known family history?
I am talking abbout your gene, how did your dad die?
Was he healthy like you? Are you knocking on the wood?

My father drank like a fish. He died really young, at 79. All
my other relatives have not yet reached 100, or died trying to get
there, except my 2 grandmothers. Is that good ? Hum , probably not.
I'm already bored.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004