Craig

Default Handyman Club of America - WTF?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Phisherman" wrote in message

I have the free plastic
drill gauge they sent me, although I use my metal one as it is much
easier to read the numbers.

Just touch the raised number with a black magic marker and they show up
well.

Hey, maybe they'll pay me $24 for that tip or make me a lifetime member.
Ed

I will have to read this literature a bit of better. - I think if you
took a picture of the project and became a lifetime member they would
allow you to submit it and maybe give you an award or something.

--
We might have to disrupt the democratic process because the terrorists
might try to disrupt the democratic process.