Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default OT Ford semi truck, cab heater not working

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 21:16:15 -0600, Ignoramus24227
wrote:

OK, guys, thanks a lot. I spent some time today with the truck.

It was just like you said: fuses on the right side of the panel,
heater switch working with resistors, etc.

The problem was, I think, a switch connector coming apart for any
reason (possibly people messing with the panel where the heater switch
is). Everything is back together and the heater fan works, at least in
high.

If it works in high and maybe in Med-Hi, but the other speeds are
dead, that's the resistor pack or the switch. Get out your ohm-meter
and see which.

-- Bruce --