Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Seasoning timber.

On 02/02/2014 01:39 PM, Stuart wrote:
I have often seen mention of "Latex" paint where American woodworkers are
involved and came to the conclusion that it must be what we in the UK call
"Emulsion" paint. Is anyone able to confirm this?

I don't know if it's the same or not, but latex paint is water based and
cleans up with soap and warm water. The other common type of paint is
"oil paint". If Emulsion is water based, odds are it's equivalent...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska