Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default softening the startup load on my table saw?

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 09:54:38 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Well, 100A circuit breaker boxes with 20 spaces, including 5 breakers,

go for $52 here in the USA. ...

Well, it's not the cost of the box and breakers. It's how much juice is coming to it which is at issue. If I can get away with running an extra line or two from the courtyard box, I'm in good shape. If I need to run more wire from the main building, then I'm looking at bonfires of money.

Hopefully, you have the capacity at the courtyard. G'luck.

--
The most powerful factors in the world are clear
ideas in the minds of energetic men of good will.