Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Superbowl Warning

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 12:25:47 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
willshak wrote:

wrote:
*WARNING*

It's Superbowl Sunday.
Before turning on that game, answer this important question:

* Is your heart healthy enough for football?

(Be sure to ask this question to all your buddies too)

It was too funny to affect the heart. The Broncos had lost the game by
the end of the first quarter.

In retrospect, they lost game at the first snap.

In reality, they lost the game when the clock expired at the end of the 4th
quarter.

Well, I don't know. I"m reminded of Yogi Berra's statement, "It ain't
over till it's over". He was talking about baseball, where one team can
score any number of runs in the last inning and time is not a factor.

But in many sports, including football, one team can fall so far behind
the other that at some time, there's no way they can catch up. I think
I've seen 16 points scored in the last 3 minutes once, but never more
than that.