Posted to alt.home.repair
Lab Lover Lab Lover is offline

Default Best FOGLESS interior paint sprayer?

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 07:53:32 -0700, RobertMacy wrote:

What I'm trying to paint are walls, especially a surface along a hallway,
so right at eye level next to your face, and worse catches the light so
has to be uniform. Brushing with a 'feather' brush hasn't worked very
well. I can see 'patterns' along the wall. and rolling is out of the
question since brushing shows potential problem. I found that if you can't
brush it on well, it won't roll on well either! just end up with bigger,
more insidious problems from the roller and rolling patterns.

I am confused:

1. What is the surface you are attempting to paint? Is it sheetrock?

2. Is there some kind of a texture to the material?

3. Is there a printed pattern that does not have a texture?