Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

On 2/2/2014 8:46 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 19:31:39 -0500,
wrote:
Ok, we'll take him back. But, only if you promise to keep
Lindsay Lohan from visiting us.

Sounds good. You put one in prison, we'll put the other in prison.

Nah! We don't send our stars and personalities to prison. Bieber's
punishment will be getting the key to Toronto presented to him by
charlatan mayor Rob Ford. Then, we will suffer further embarrassment
as they roam around destroying any semblance of decorum that Canada
once had.

And FWIW Lohan seems a model citizen and wonderful example of a mother
compared to our latest misfit and her wrecking ball. Miley Cirus.