Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default long 1/4" hex shank screwdriver bit sets

On Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:07:19 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Yes, I have clearance problems quite often and have to resort to manual screwdrivers. Can get sets like below but who wants ten of the same size tip, furthermore, they look rusty and pitted but that may be due to the photograph;

Flash photography does that sometimes. I see nothing wrong with them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-ENKAY-6-P...p2054897.l4275

That's a great price. Want to split a set? (Though extra shipping
would add up...) I'm at zip 97526.

--
I have the consolation of having added nothing to my private fortune during
my public service, and of retiring with hands clean as they are empty.

Too bad -none- of the current CONgresscritters are willing to do that. -LJ