Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Big trucks w/crip plates

On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 12:49:06 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

Per :
The Element drivers I see here are much younger, typically young
families.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is the target market

My theory is that Honda accidentally put something out that caters
to that market.

Pure unadulterated ugly?

Something that is easy to get in and out of without bumping one's head
and which has reasonable interior room.

With American cars, I'm starting to suspect that designers believe
people will feel insecure with too much room inside. They build these
quite-large cars (the wife's Malibu comes to mind) and then build out
the interior so there's hardly any room - not to mention the ludicrous
lack of headroom.

Are you 6'6"?