Posted to alt.home.repair
Lab Lover Lab Lover is offline

Default Best FOGLESS interior paint sprayer?

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:35:57 -0700, RobertMacy wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:42:46 -0700, Lab Lover wrote:

...snip...

I have a higher priced Graco airless sprayer. Take care of it and it
will last
for many years and it does a fantastic job. Here is a link the sprayers
on
Amazon. I would stay away from the cheaper, retail grade units.

http://amzn.to/1ibqerR

Thank you for your recommendation. Graco is carried both at HomeDepot and
Lowes. Don't know about your specific model, though.

Graco did seem a bit pricey. But in view of potential problems, is cheap.

You are welcome. Might I suggest you check out Craigslist, you might find a
bargain on a used unit. They are fairly easy to test before you buy them, see:

http://bit.ly/1afbbNA