Default Info on latex paint

I've found that preconditioning the brush prior to dipping into the
finish is a BIG step in cleaning as well as preventing the bristles
from stiffening by stopping the finish from drying near the ferrule.
I was raised used oil based stuff as that is what was available and
early WB stuff was a giant step backwards. Not so today! WB stuff
works now and is what I've switched to. Still have MS on the shelf
for infrequent needs.

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:11:09 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

With that in mind, having helped a friend paint
house interiors for the last 7 years, I have found that cleaning a brush
regularly during the day, "at least at lunch time and the end of the day",
dropping the brush in 2 separate cans of thinner and then rinsing the brush
in soap and water takes about 3 minutes for a totally clean brush.