Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT Big trucks w/crip plates

On 2/1/2014 5:31 PM, wrote:

Used vehicles were just stupid expensive so I bought a new F150. I
like it a lot.

The 150 is a good size. We have an F250 4WD for the shop. I really
dislike driving it right from getting into it. My maintenance
supervisor uses it mostly and says it makes a good plow truck.

For a good 'old age' car one is hard to find. Basically I want a 2x stripped model with no frills that I wouldn't use anyhow. I had a slow day waitning on a lube/oil change and checked with salesman for such a car. Not available except by special order.

It really seems they are missing the market. Something on the order
of 60% of the new cars were bought by people over 55. This
demographic is the only one with the money.

I don't want a stripped model. I want everything. I have a 4 door sedan
with a turbo and every option.