Posted to comp.mobile.android,sci.electronics.repair,alt.satellite.gps
Danny D'Amico[_2_] Danny D'Amico[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to understand the current draw of a Samsung Galaxy S3under GPS & low battery

On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 11:16:06 +0000, Chris Uppal wrote:

I've mentioned, in a recent thread, that you can buy in-line USB ammeters;

I'm going to consider that, although my "plan" was simply to cut
an existing usb cable in half, and wrapping the wires around a
bunch of brass screws sticking out of a piece of wood.

However, for convenience, and longer-term data, the inline
ammeters do seem to be useful, and not a lot of money.