Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

On 2/1/2014 5:37 PM, Swingman wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Oh Geezus Karl - don't start that diversion. Isn't it amazing how stupid
that stuff is? My wife has that crap on at night and when I go up to bed I
can't believe the garbage I am hearing. No quality workmanship spoken of
anymore - just quick stuff that "looks good", or looks good enough to sell
and run. Pure junk! But - the average American housewife seems to be
attracted to it, as does the average American idiot husband.

Yep, turn on a TV in the house and you can tell who was watching it last.
Women seem to go gaga over those, and the homebuyer schtick.

Yea, I don't understand that home buyer thing. My wife likes watching
that ****. I find no value in it whatsoever.
--
Jeff