Posted to rec.woodworking

Default DeWalt #705 12" CMS at Costco

On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 15:44:29 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/1/2014 12:19 PM, wrote:

No Costco here but there is a BJs. Sams is much better. We had a
Costco membership when we were in VT. We let it lapse because we were
no longer using it (when the switched to the Kirkland brand and their
tire inventory went way down).

What makes Sam's better? Last time I was in one was many years ago but
go to BJ's regularly. No Costco near here.

More stuff we buy (very little at BJs), cheaper. Sams, at least here,
has very good meats. We had a trial membership to BJs a couple of
years ago. We found we weren't buying anything there.

Twenty years ago, in VT, Costco had good meats, too, but after a
couple of years it went downhill big time. That was when their tire
selection went downhill (and attitude, as well) and they had Kirkland
everything. We didn't see the point, anymore.

Note that there are only two of us so it's not like we're feeding an
army. 55gal drums of peanut butter don't interest us much. ;-)