Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default OT Big trucks w/crip plates

"Zaky Waky" wrote in message

I live in a rural farm area where there are a lot of big pickup trucks like
this: http://sportscars2013.com/2013-dodge-ram-1500-pickup-truck/ and
many of them have "disabled" window-tags or plates because there are a lot
of old people around here driving them. My questions is: if you are so
cripped-up that you need a crip plate, then how can you climb up and down
into that thing?

Since this NG has a lot of old crips hanging around, I thought this would
be a good place to ask. Your not working so you have the time to answer.

We have a crip tag that I can put on a mirror. Only use it if wife goes
along.
She is in great pain due to mutable injuries. She can barely get into a
wheel chair from the car.
Needs 90 % help at all times. Glad to have the tag. BUT I also see the miss
use when the people use disabled parking and jump out of those
jacked up trucks. I am old (86) but able to do most every thing. Like
motorcycling trail riding with the grand kids. WW