Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

On Sat, 1 Feb 2014 03:46:49 -0800 (PST), BillinGA
wrote:

This year I think it moves back to Sugarloaf Pkwy in Gwinett...the past few have been in Norcross. Being a southsider, I much preferred the shows at the Atl aiport convention center ( very spacious plus plenty of parking) but they were only there 3 or 4 years. I remember a very early one held at the old Atlanta fairgrounds in the halls that have now been converted into movie and tv production. Funny to remember some of the vendors you see year after year....the guy that sells Forrest blades and his trememdous weight loss, the Dubby guy, Keller is there sometimes showing his jig,...anyhow I'm looking forward to attending. This might be the year for an Apollo sprayer.

I believe it's still at the North Atlanta Trade Center in Norcross,
unless there is one I don't know about. More information?

I'm a South-sider as well (South-West, off I85) but it's not a big
deal to get to the other side, at least on the weekend. I wasn't here
when they had it by the airport.