Posted to alt.home.repair
Lab Lover Lab Lover is offline

Default RFID credit/debit cards

On Sat, 1 Feb 2014 06:55:28 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 6:27:45 AM UTC-5, Pat wrote:

Nonsense. Cards have used high coersivity material for years -

nothing like the the tape in your cassettes. Much more difficult to

erase with stray magnetism.

___

How do you think you'd function if someone scraped your face with low-grit sandpaper for hours?

Now do you get it?

A wallet is a very hostile place for magnetic strips.

Buy a less abrasive wallet. My cards all last through expiration, I carry them
in a card carrier / money clip made by Coach. See:

http://bit.ly/1krRqDx