Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Atlanta area woodworkers

BillinGA wrote in
:

Funny to remember some of the vendors you see year after year....

Bob Jevons (Jevons Tool), Rich Weidler (MicroFence), and Roland Johnson (FWW) are
always fun to talk to.

the guy that sells Forrest blades and his trememdous weight loss,

Forrest hasn't been at the Indianapolis show for probably five years. I'll have to look for that
next year.

the Dubby guy,

Is he ill? Poor guy didn't look one bit well at the Indianapolis show this year, like he has
some serious chronic illness. I hope he gets better, else I'll be surprised to see him next
year.