Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Gloves for turning

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:36:46 -0500, G. Ross wrote:

I got tired of purple hands while roughing out black walnut blanks. I
found that HF nitrile gloves are the answer.

I haven't used those for that reason, but I use a lot when finishing.
Both turnings and woodworking projects. I put a little baby powder on
the back of each hand and spread it with the other hand. NO, not both at
once :-).

Makes them easier to get on and off and soaks up some of the sweat in hot
weather.

Good Idea. I'll try that. They do pull the hair on the back of my
hands putting them on.

--
 GW Ross

 I don't make jokes. I just watch the