Posted to alt.home.repair
David L. Martel[_2_] David L. Martel[_2_] is offline

Default Leaky handle

Adam,

We're having a communications failure. I'm not sure whether you are
working on the tub or the sink. I'm not sure whether you still have a
"stripped" problem after replacing the stem.
Something keeps shredding. I can't figure out what that part is. It could
be the faucet washer, an o-ring, or the bonnet packing Have you examined the
seat? Does it need replacing? Is it damaging the faucet washer?
I think that you have an easy repair and that you would be helped greatly
by watching a few YouTube videos. There are many good faucet rebuild videos.

Dave M.