Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Gloves for turning

On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 18:36:46 -0500, G. Ross wrote:

I got tired of purple hands while roughing out black walnut blanks. I
found that HF nitrile gloves are the answer.

I haven't used those for that reason, but I use a lot when finishing.
Both turnings and woodworking projects. I put a little baby powder on
the back of each hand and spread it with the other hand. NO, not both at
once :-).

Makes them easier to get on and off and soaks up some of the sweat in hot
weather.

--
This msg is for rec.woodworking - not homeowners hub.