Craig

Default Handyman Club of America - WTF?

Greg Millen wrote:

Craig,

the Handyman Club is a thread that pops up a couple of times a year, that's
why you've got some funny answers. If you have a win with them, great, but
most find them a waste of space. As for Leon, he is a valued contributor and
well worth reading if you want to learn.

cheers,

Greg

LOL - I have gotten off on wring foot with folks in newsgroups from time to
time. With some the relationship just deteriorated from there and with some we
became as good of buddies as might come from forums such as Usenet.
Myself would likely not have a whole lot - or anything - of value to contribute
here. Maybe the most novel thing I have accomplished with wood is some quick
microwave cure on some green wood I wanted to use for knife handles. - Well,
"quick" is spending most of a day messing with it. - I am more into metal.

--
We might have to disrupt the democratic process because the terrorists might try
to disrupt the democratic process.