Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Ping for Andrew Gabriel

In article , Rick Hughes
writes
Hi Andrew ... in the post below you asked me for data on the LED
Standard W10 Silicon Bridge Rectifiers ...

-----------------

Can you point to the datasheet for your LEDs?
My calculation assumed 40mA non-repetitive peak current.

What design constraints have you got (such as max power
dissipation per indicator)?

Here is datasheet on Br Rectifiers ...
http://pdf.datasheetcatalog.com/data...y/mXyzsrux.pdf

LED are standard 5mm LED (100mcd) ... forward Voltage 1.8-2.2V
20mA nominal current, 40mA maximum.

Delve a bit more into the data for the LEDs to find their peak rating, I
suspect the values given are the nominal and maximum _continuous_
values.

If you can't find it on the sheet then give us a link to the data sheet.

There are other issues as well but one step at a time.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .