Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default Pentium IV computers have "internal" USB port?

On 01/31/2014 07:56 AM, Lab Lover wrote:
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:21:56 +0100, nestork
wX
is neither PCI nor PCIe and will fit in any available motherboard slot.

It, presumably, just needs to be plugged in with a USB cable to an
"internal" USB port on the motherboard, or so it appears.

If I don't have an "internal" USB port on my motherboards, can I take
out another slot cover and run the USB cable through the opening out of
the case to one of the external USB ports?

I use this kind of adapter for the exact same purpose.

http://amzn.to/1dSkaiG

$3.30 with free shipping...sheesh, way to go!