Default Nailer Query

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:22:51 GMT, "John Moorhead"
wrote:

Folks -

I am thinking about getting a framing nailer. Do Y'all have any
recommendations or things to look for - clipped head vs round, stick vs
coil?

All I have is a brad nailer, so this is a bit more... Don't want to end up
like that guy with 7 nails in his noggin!

TIA

John Moorhead

if you are getting it for real jobsite use it'll be the hitachi to
attach to a hose or the paslode for cordless.

if you're looking for something to use a couple of times a year,
either buy something used or perhaps look at the harbor freight
models...