Leon

Default Handyman Club of America - WTF?

"Craig" wrote in message

Well, spit it out for goodness sake and try to say something intelligent.

OK, ;~) Hook, Line, and Sinker.

Seriously though, I was not trying to belittle you or make fun of you. This
story of yours has been discussed over and over except with a different
name. IF you get what you think you are going to get, it will be the first
time that I have read of and that will be good for you. But, if something
seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Do you always reply with something as stupid in response to someone

describing
an event?

No. Sorry, I through it was just going to be the beginning of a thread that
goes the same way over and over, which is is proving to be so far. I
actually got the feeling that you worked for HMofA. NO ONE has ever given
that publication such on going praise.

Or maybe you can tell me how I have gone wrong so far, moron.

I suspect the check in the mail will turn out to be not what you have been
lead to believe. Again, if it sounds too good to be true...

Maybe I should have lurked this group for a bit to discover who is the

ever
present idiot that every group seems to have resident.

Probably so, as so far I think you are jumping to conclusions.

But no matter. As it stands I am $14.00 and a glue spreader ahead. Maybe

you
are bitchy that they came out ahead on you so far? ;-)

No, I think I have 14 of their glue spreaders and 4 or 5 drill gauges but
still no oblication on my part or money out of my pocket to them.